What You'll Get
- One ticket to the Bacon & Beer Classic
- When: Saturday, March 21 at 12 p.m. or 7 p.m.
- Where: Municipal Stadium
- $49 for general admission (up to $59 value)
- $89 for VIP admission at 11 a.m. or 6 p.m. (up to $99 value)
VIP ticket-holders can arrive up to one hour early and have access to a private lounge, stocked with rare beers, located on the warning track and in the dugouts.
Bacon & Beer Classic
- The Bacon: bite-size tastes made by local restaurants that either features bacon as a main ingredient or takes its inspiration from everyone’s favorite crispy breakfast
- The Beer: brewed and bottled by craft breweries and served in complimentary three-ounce samples
- The Rest: tickets include a souvenir ceramic cup, music by DJs, interactive games, cooking demos, and beer schools
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 22, 2015. Valid only for option purchased. Customers buy through Bacon and Beer Classic. Contact box office at 408-297-1435 with questions. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Bacon & Beer Classic is the issuer of tickets. Discount reflects Bacon & Beer Classic's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Additional $3 ticket fee not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.