- One ticket to the Bacon & Beer Classic
- When: Saturday, May 2 at 11 a.m. or 6 p.m.
- Where: Safeco Field
- $54 for general admission (up to $63.24 value)
- $96 for VIP admission at 11 a.m. or 6 p.m. (up to $105.44 value)
VIP ticket-holders can arrive up to one hour early and have access to a private lounge, stocked with rare beers, located on the warning track and in the dugouts. Reservation will be required online in advance of the event.
Bacon & Beer Classic
- The Bacon: bite-size tastes made by local restaurants that either features bacon as a main ingredient or takes its inspiration from everyone’s favorite crispy breakfast
- The Beer: brewed and bottled by craft breweries and served in complimentary three-ounce samples
- The Rest: tickets include a souvenir ceramic cup, music by DJs, interactive games, cooking demos, and beer schools