What You'll Get
- One ticket to the Bacon & Beer Classic
- When: Saturday, May 2 at 11 a.m. or 6 p.m.
- Where: Safeco Field
- $54 for general admission (up to $63.24 value)
- $96 for VIP admission at 11 a.m. or 6 p.m. (up to $105.44 value)
VIP ticket-holders can arrive up to one hour early and have access to a private lounge, stocked with rare beers, located on the warning track and in the dugouts. Reservation will be required online in advance of the event.
Bacon & Beer Classic
- The Bacon: bite-size tastes made by local restaurants that either features bacon as a main ingredient or takes its inspiration from everyone’s favorite crispy breakfast
- The Beer: brewed and bottled by craft breweries and served in complimentary three-ounce samples
- The Rest: tickets include a souvenir ceramic cup, music by DJs, interactive games, cooking demos, and beer schools
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 3, 2015. Valid only for option purchased. Online reservation required. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Bacon and Beer Classic's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21 or older. Prices include sales tax. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.