- $69 for one ticket to Lazy River Tubing
- When: select Saturdays and Sundays, June 27–August 30
Where: depart from 600 North Clark Street; tubing takes place on the Tippecanoe River in Winamac, Indiana
- Buses depart at 9 a.m. and 11 a.m.; check-in is 30 minutes prior to departure time
- Recommended that purchasers wear a bathing suit and water shoes
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Lazy River Tubing
- Who’s invited: anyone 21 years and older
- What they’ll play: volleyball and basketball, in between trips down a slip ‘n’ slide
- What’s available: floating rafts are available for rent to transport perishables; must supply own cooler and ice
- Where they’ll refuel: at the all-you-can-eat taco bar after the three-hour float, provided by Poblano’s Mexican Grill
- When buses return: the early bus pulls in at 600 North Clark at approximately 6 p.m.; the late bus returns at approximately 8 p.m.
- Why: why wouldn’t you?