What You'll Get
- $69 for one ticket to Lazy River Tubing
- When: select Saturdays and Sundays, June 27–August 30
Where: depart from 600 North Clark Street; tubing takes place on the Tippecanoe River in Winamac, Indiana
- Buses depart at 9 a.m. and 11 a.m.; check-in is 30 minutes prior to departure time
- Recommended that purchasers wear a bathing suit and water shoes
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Lazy River Tubing
- Who’s invited: anyone 21 years and older
- What they’ll play: volleyball and basketball, in between trips down a slip ‘n’ slide
- What’s available: floating rafts are available for rent to transport perishables; must supply own cooler and ice
- Where they’ll refuel: at the all-you-can-eat taco bar after the three-hour float, provided by Poblano’s Mexican Grill
- When buses return: the early bus pulls in at 600 North Clark at approximately 6 p.m.; the late bus returns at approximately 8 p.m.
- Why: why wouldn’t you?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 30, 2015. This deal is for the purchase of a ticket. Online redemption required. Dates subject to capacity and cancellation. Refundable only on day of purchase. Min. number of participants required or subject to cancellation. No value after date & time have passed. Any discount reflects experience provider’s current prices. Must be 21+ with valid photo ID. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.