All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- $44.50 for one Elite, Recreation, or K-9 Companion entry to the BADASS Dash ($95 value)
- BADASS Dash branded armband
- Drawstring bag
- Timing chip
- Finisher’s award
- Entertainment and refreshments at post-race festival
The Kitchener BADASS Dash takes place on Saturday, September 23, with waves starting at 8 a.m.
The Kitchener BADASS Dash
The popular BADASS Dash returns, bigger and more badass than ever, with all new obstacles that transform Chicopee Ski and Summer Resort into an action-packed gauntlet. Here’s what to expect from this year’s adventure:
- The Course: A fun, thrilling, and challenging 7K/4.4 mile course that sends participants (and even their dogs) jumping, leaping, scaling, and scurrying through 40 inventive obstacles.
- The Obstacles: The unconventional, but achievable, challenges include a crazy cargo net climb, hellacious hurdles, horrendous heavy bags, mammoth monkey bars, mud mayhem, a raucous rock pile, and a stupendous slip-n-slide.
The Competition Classes
- Elite Division: The premier division for the most well-trained and physically fit athletes.
- Recreational Division: For everyday competitors and athletes. Perfect for first time dashers.
- Zuke’s K-9 Companion Division: Compete on the course with your dog!
- Kid’s Dash: Kids 4–6 partake in a 400-yard dash, while ages 7–13 take on a 1–1.5 mile course.
The Fine Print
About The Kitchener BADASS Dash
The Kitchener BADASS Dash's organizers live in a world of imagination. Where others see cargo nets, they see giant webs to be scaled. School buses become climbing walls and bales of hay turn into tunnels filled with grass and mud. In city after city, they place 30+ of these obstacles along a 7-kilometer course, and invite individuals and teams to compete against each other in elite matches, or beat their personal best in recreational races. Afterward, the organizers throw a celebratory bash filled with bonfires, food, and prizes for top finishers.