What You'll Get
- $8 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing floor (up to $15 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Badfish: A Tribute to Sublime
- How long they’ve carried the Sublime torch: since 1996
- What puts them head and shoulders above other Sublime tribute acts: besides mastering the good-time essence, upstroke guitar, and copious genre-bending, they’ve developed an arena-filling fanbase of their own
- Other things they’ve got that tribute bands rarely get: press from Spin and Rolling Stone, who heralded them as “one of the most successful tribute bands out there.”
- How the real Sublime would feel about Badfish: They’d probably love them, considering that Sublime’s drummer Bud Gaugh is a fan. His band Del Mar has even opened for Badfish.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 18, 2017. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.