What You'll Get
- $10 for one ticket to Badfish – A Tribute to Sublime plus The Scorseses (up to a $19 value)
- When: Thursday, January 23, at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues New Orleans
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Badfish – A Tribute to Sublime Plus The Scorseses
Badfish performing "Smoke Two Joints"
* How long they've carried the Sublime torch: since 1996 * What puts them head and shoulders above other Sublime tribute acts: besides mastering the good-time essence, upstroke guitar, and copious genre-bending, they've developed an arena-filling fanbase of their own * Other things they've got, besides lovin': press from [Spin](http://cegmusic.com/mailers/badfish/Spin_Article_low_rez.pdf) and [Rolling Stone](http://www.badfish.com/press/Rolling_Stones_04-29-10.pdf), who heralded them as “one of the most successful tribute bands out there.” * How the real Sublime would feel about Badfish: They'd probably love them, considering that Sublime's drummer Bud Gaugh is a fan. His band Del Mar has even opened for Badfish. * The Scorseses are: a gang of New Orleans live wires with a penchant for funk, punk, and prog * Where you might have seen them: touring with Fishbone, rocking the Voodoo Experience festival, and scooping up the award "Best Band Reinventing Their Game" at the Best of the Big Easy Awards for Where Y'at Magazine
####House of Blues New Orleans At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls and cover up the evidence of indoor shot-put practice. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no less than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 23, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at House of Blues New Orleans. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.