What You'll Get
- $23.75 for one ticket to Baile con Los Caminantes de Humberto Navarro y Mucho Mas (up to $47.50 value)
- When: Friday, May 8, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Riverside Municipal Auditorium
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Baile con Los Caminantes de Humberto Navarro y Mucho Mas
- Los Caminantes de Humberto Navarro: in his songs, frontman Agustín Ramirez finds the words to express his “Amor Sin Palabras” and declares “Todo Me Gusta De Ti,” as backed by his brothers and iconic drummer Humberto Navarro
- Grupo Yndio: known for their norteño-tinted, Spanish-language covers of English-language tunes, this Sonora-born outfit rounds out a set of original songs such as “Eres Mi Mundo” and “Herido de Amor” with hits by Barry Gibb, Diane Warren, and the Righteous Brothers
- Los Pasteles Verdes: though they call Mexico their home now, this septet formed in Peru, and alternate tender ballads with chest-beating tragedies that draw heavily on organ-powered rock reminiscent of The Doors
- The Rest: Los Solitarios | El Nuevo Acapulco Tropical | Grupo El Tiempo | Grupo Mestizo
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 9, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 5/8 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Riverside Municipal Auditorium. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 5 years of age or older. Each attendee must have ticket. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.