- $12.50 for one adult ticket to “A Tribute to the Music of Patsy Cline” Starring Joni Morris (up to $28.25 value)
- When: Saturday, July 25, at 7 p.m.
- Where: The Historic Bal Theatre
- Seating: sections A, B, or C
- Door time: 6 p.m.
“A Tribute to the Music of Patsy Cline” Starring Joni Morris
- The Show: a tribute to the music of Patsy Cline featuring the spot-on vocals of singer Joni Morris and an air-tight rhythm section
- The Songs: Expect classic weepin’ willows such as “Crazy,” “Blue,” “Sweet Dreams,” and “I Fall to Pieces”
- The Acclaim: Holly Johnson of the Sacramento Bee hails Morris as, “A double-barreled voice that can belt, sob, exult. We’re transported back into the Golden Years of the late 5O’s and early 60’s.” while Peter Stack of the S.F. Chronicle calls the show, “A loving portrait….a polished, rollicking and often soulful Country-Western music show”
The Historic Bal Theatre
Since it opened in 1946, the 800-seat Bal Theatre has continually hosted a wide array of film screenings, comedy shows, and musical acts on its stage, remaining one of the few American theatres of its era never to have shut down. Despite the building's vintage art-deco vibe, the theater boasts a concert-series sound system, digital projection, and three-dimensional seats, immersing audiences in a heightened sensory experience.