- $40 for one G-Pass for orchestra (up to $66.70 value)
- $33 for one G-Pass for grand tier, tier 1, or tier 2 (up to $55.40 value)
- $26 for one G-Pass for tier 3 (up to $44.10 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Ballet Folklórico de México
- What Ballet Folklórico does: celebrate ancient and modern Mexico through the art of dances both indigenous and imported
- What that means exactly: expect an explosion of color and motion in wide-brimmed sombreros, vivid flowers, and brilliantly elaborate dresses
- What you might—and might not—expect: besides native and modern Mexican dances, the show might include elements of Spanish flamenco, South American tango, and Germanic polka
- Amalia Hernández: one of the great choreographers of the last century, whose passion for Mexican folklore and tradition led to the creation of Ballet Folklórico de México
New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.