What You'll Get
- $15 for one rear side balcony ticket (up to $25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Ballet Folklórico de México
- What Ballet Folklórico does: celebrate ancient and modern Mexico through the art of dances both indigenous and imported
- What that means exactly: expect an explosion of color and motion in wide-brimmed sombreros, vivid flowers, and brilliantly elaborate dresses
- What you might—and might not—expect: besides native and modern Mexican dances, the show might include elements of Spanish flamenco, South American tango, and Germanic polka
- Amalia Hernández: one of the great choreographers of the last century, whose passion for Mexican folklore and tradition led to the creation of Ballet Folklórico de México
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 3, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 10/3 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lehman Center for the Performing Arts
Lehman Center for the Performing Arts hosts a lot of firsts. From Jose Feliciano to Russian music institutions, many performing artists have never played in the Bronx before they come to the Center. That reality is part of what prompted its founding in the first place three decades ago, in an effort to prove that borough residents didn't have to travel to Manhattan or tunnel inside their television sets to experience diverse, live cultural programming. So far, that's included concerts by luminaries such as Smokey Robinson, Patti LaBelle, and Johnny Mathis in addition to folk dance, ballet, and Latino comedy showcases.