- Ballet Long Island’s 2014 season
- Where: Ballet Long Island
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
Ticketing Options * $79 for two tickets to any four performances through December 26 (up to $312 value) * $119 for three tickets to any four performances through December 26 (up to $468 value) * $150 for four tickets to any four performances through December 26 (up to $624 value) * Click here to view available shows and showtimes.
Ballet Long Island’s 2014 Season
- To watch Disney princesses Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, and the Little Mermaid dance—and then meet them for a photo op and tea party, see: Princess Tea Party
- For talking animals and playing cards come to life, see: Alice in Wonderland
- For a dose of Shakespearean whimsy involving faeries and young lovers in a forest, see: A Midsummer Night’s Dream
- To feel inspired to invent dance moves or become an accountant, see: 1, 2, 3, 4 Dance
- For Camille Saint-Saëns’ portraits of critters such as swans and kangaroos, see: Carnival of Animals
- To see dancers come as close as possible to flying, see: Tinkerbell and the Fairy Adventure
- To see women dancing, see: Women Dancing
- For your only possible chance to see a magic pumpkin, see: Cinderella
- To watch dolls come to life and fight for true love, see: Fantastic Toy Shop
- To participate in the arts community’s favorite Christmas pastime, see: The Nutcracker
Ballet Long Island
Ballet Long Island, a nonprofit professional ballet company that focuses on bringing affordable ballet performances to its community, has been doing just that since 1985. The consummate dancers, many of whom have studied in the organization’s training and education programs, unleash performances throughout the year across several stages, from Disney-themed shows such as Snow White and Sleeping Beauty to original numbers.