What You'll Get
- $18 for one single-day ballet boot camp for kids 13 and under (up to $35 value)
- $70 for one week-long ballet boot camp for kids 13 and under (up to $150 value)
- $25 for one single-day ballet boot camp session (up to $45 value)
- $95 for half-day ballet boot camp for one week (up to $195 value)
- $135 for full-day ballet boot camp for one week (up to $295 value)
Ballet Boot Camp
- The Teachers: A team of professional dancers led by artistic director Debra Punzi
- What’s Covered: Students will learn basics of ballet, contemporary, point, pirouette, and how to stretch themselves.
- The Results: Dance students can improve their flexibility, technique, and artistry during this comprehensive summer session.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 21, 2017. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Ballet Boot Camp valid for ages 13 and up. Junior Ballet Boot Camp valid for ages 7-11. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Ballet Center
The Ballet Center, Ballet Long Island, and The Theater Company all share one space and one mission: to provide opportunities for all people to experience the art of performance. Established in 1985, Ballet Long Island is a professional ballet company where seasoned dance instructors lead arts in education programs, an apprentice program, a trainee program, choreography, master classes, and workshops. Classes train toes to pas de basque in beginners classes for youth through professional-level pointe classes, and contemporary styles such as modern and hip-hop infuse choreography with vivacious rhythms and full-body flutters. Small class sizes ensure students can progress quickly with individual instruction, and a floating dance floor set on high-density foam absorbs shocks and reduces the chances of injury. As a nonprofit, The Ballet Center directs its funds to make it possible for community members to learn dance through scholarships and low tuition fees.
Performances in Ballet Long Island's repertoire include The Nutcracker, Cinderella, Snow White, The Sleeping Beauty, The Fantastic Toyshop, Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Swan Lake Act II, Multicultural Celebration, Le Corsaire pas de deux, Don Quixote pas de deux, and original ballets choreographed for the company.