What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket for best-available seating (up to $37.25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
A Midsummer Night’s Dream
- The Plot: A Midsummer Night’s Dream adapts Shakespeare’s tale of quarreling lovers and mischievous fairies for the ballet, sending audiences on a romp rife with comic misunderstandings and imps named after hockey equipment. Puck, the servant to the king of the fairies, sets off a chain reaction when his love potion causes the fairy queen to fall in love with a weaver-turned-donkey. Then, human lovers fall into the mix, and a night of confusion unfolds in a magical forest.
- The Music: Felix Mendelssohn’s seminal score ranges from the grand organ swells and trumpet fanfares of the Wedding March to a rustic peasant dance built around a string refrain that imitates the sound of a braying donkey.
- The Opener: Two ballets by Canadian choreographers Shawn Hounsell and Peter Quanz start the evening with passion and drama.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 12, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Disability seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.