- One G-Pass to see Ballroom With a Twist
- When: Saturday, January 24, at 8 p.m.
- Where: E.J. Thomas Hall at The University of Akron
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $35 for center of grand tier rows L–Q (up to $57.25 value)
- $25 for sides of grand tier rows N–Q (up to $47.05 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Ballroom With a Twist
Bringing ballroom dancing’s explosive mix of elegance and energy to the stage, Ballroom with a Twist unites some of Dancing with the Stars’ most talented pros. The brothers Chmerkovskiy, Maksim and Val, show off the moves that have won them seven combined top-three finishes on the show before Karina Smirnoff dishes out the skills that earned her the season 13 gold with partner J.R. Martinez. Dancing with the Stars newcomer Sharna Burgess rounds out the roster, skipping over from her native Australia for a night of ballroom pyrotechnics.