- $4 for one general-admission ticket (up to $10 value)
- Available games: Saturday, February 6, at 7 p.m. (DMV Warriors); Saturday, February 13, at 6:30 p.m. (Steel City Yellow Jackets); or Saturday, February 27, at 6:30 p.m. (DMV Warriors)
The Scouting Report
With the end of the regular season looming in early March, the Hawks will swoop into Saint Frances Academy during their final three home games in February. Make no mistake, this is professional-level basketball, even if you might notice something odd about the game ball: it’s striped in red, white, and blue. That’s because the Hawks play as part of the American Basketball Association, which has a total of 92 teams competing across the country. Here are a few more things to know about the Hawks:
- They joined the ABA in 2014, and they are a member of the Southeast Division along with the DMV Warriors, the Jersey Express, and several other squads.
- They play a 30-game regular season, which starts in early November and ends in March. Half of those games occur on Friday or Saturday night, too, when referees are allowed to stay out past their normal curfew.
- Home games are extremely festive. Matchups at Saint Frances Academy feature a live DJ, halftime contests, basketball trivia, and giveaways. All the while, the concession stand doles out treats from Charm City Chicken and Waffles.