All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 7 days ago
· 8 days ago
· July 2, 2018
What You'll Get
Like Ouija boards, concerts bring people into physical contact with the disembodied voices that croon nightly at their bedsides. Groove to some supernatural beats with today’s GrouponLive deal to Baltimore Soundstage. All shows start at 8 p.m., and doors open at 6 p.m. Choose from the following shows:
• For $29, you get two general-admission tickets to see the Edwin McCain Band (up to a $50 value) and two domestic drafts or well drinks (up to a $12 value) on Wednesday, September 7 (up to a $62 total value).
• For $26, you get two general-admission tickets to see Slick Rick (up to a $44 value) and two domestic drafts or well drinks (up to a $12 value) on Saturday, September 10 (up to a $56 total value).
• For $34, you get two general-admission tickets to see Stryper (up to a $60 value) and two domestic drafts or well drinks (up to a $12 value) on Tuesday, September 20 (up to a $72 total value).
• For $19, you get two general-admission tickets to see Dio Disciples (a $30 value) and two domestic drafts or well drinks (up to a $12 value) on Sunday, September 25 (up to a $42 total value)
• For 19, you get two general-admission tickets to see Southern Culture on the Skids (a $30 value) and two domestic drafts or well drinks (up to a $12 value) on Thursday, October 13 (up to a $42 total value).
Concertgoers christen Baltimore Soundstage’s red carpet with their tapping toes and stomping feet as the performance space celebrates its inaugural month of shows. Nationally touring acts take advantage of the intimate club environment to give their neighbors some much-needed quiet time and wrap audiences in soothing sonic blankets. The Edwin McCain Band serves up heaping portions of Southern-marinated soul to supplement the club’s light-fare menu, and Slick Rick slides through his trademark storybook raps with a voice smoother than suede couch covered in butter. One of the most celebrated Christian metal bands around, Stryper reignites the holy fire with scorching riffs and solos. Dio Disciples keeps a darker flame burning with a performance that honors the demonic legacy of Ronnie James Dio, and Southern Culture on the Skids mixes a sonic cocktail it affectionately refers to as “toe-sucking geek rock.”
Baltimore Soundstage recognizes that musicians are only as good as their drinkable accompaniment, so guests will be able to enjoy a frothy draft beer or well drink while they watch the show or practice napping discreetly. The club’s expansive stage is outfitted with state-of-the-art sound, lights, and video capabilities to withstand the sonic onslaught and ensure a premiere concert experience for all involved.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person. Valid only for date purchased. Must be 21 or older. Redeem on day of show. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at the Baltimore Soundstage box office. Must provide first and last name at checkout. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Parking not included Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.