All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $16 for one ticket to see Yann Tiersen (up to $31.13 value)
- When: Thursday, November 13, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Baltimore Soundstage
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- His sound: a symphonic mix of folk, electronica, and pop that employs multiple instruments and non-instruments, such as the xylophone, accordion, and typewriter
- Where you first heard this unconventional blend: on the Amélie soundtrack
- Where his parents first heard it: when Tiersen was a 13-year-old violin prodigy who smashed his instrument and picked up the guitar
- Since then: he’s recorded multiple studio albums and soundtracks, toured extensively, and amassed a loyal fan base
- His latest album: 2014’s Infinity, which, in keeping with Tiersen’s avant-garde leanings and secret desire to be a math teacher, is titled with the infinity symbol
- What to expect at his live show, according to the Village Voice: “…as on record, the songs are unusually brief and prone to slightly abrupt resolutions—it’s as if a rock jam were to be reconfigured along the lines of a piano prelude.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 13, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 11/13 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Baltimore Soundstage. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Baltimore Soundstage's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.