What You'll Get
- $12 for one ticket to see Wild Child - Dave Brock’s Doors Experience (up to $23.23 value)
- When: Friday, August 15, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Baltimore Soundstage
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Where they’re from: L.A., just like The Doors
- What sets them apart from other Doors tributes: they don’t just play the greatest hits, they recreate the Doors concert experience, harkening to their Sunset Strip ’60s heydays at Whisky a Go Go
- What you’ll see: lead singer Dave Brock channeling the Lizard King’s energy, sex appeal, and sultry vocals, backed by a band that’s so tight, even the real Doors have raved about them
- What the late Ray Manzarek of the real Doors says about Wild Child: “This is as close as you’ll get to the real thing.”
- What Doors drummer John Densmore says: “… the way they play the music is uncanny. I saw Wild Child and they know Jim’s moves and raps as well as he did. The drummer did something on ‘Break on Through’ which was so interesting, I stole it back!”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 15, 2014. Limit 4 per person. Redeem starting 8/15 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Baltimore Soundstage. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Baltimore Soundstage's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.