- $15 for one general-admission ticket (up to $25.30 value)
- Sharon Needles: Friday, September 4, at 9 p.m.
- Adore Delano: Saturday, October 3, at 9 p.m.
- First home: the cornfields of Iowa
- Second home: the nightclubs of Pittsburgh
- Third home: the fourth season of RuPaul’s Drag Race, which she won
- Fourth home: the land of the undead, where she rules as queen
- Seriously?: no, but with a look that relies on goth-chic and macabre imagery (think dark eyeshadow, corpse makeup, and talon-like nails), she totally could
- Other things Sharon Needles has conquered: the iTunes dance charts (thanks to her debut album, PG-13); the cocktail bar of Watch What Happens Live; the cover of Out Magazine’s “Out100” issue
- What you’ll hear at her live show: spooky pop songs backed by a full band
- Creepy, cheeky tune to check out beforehand: “Call Me On The Ouija Board”
- Where you first saw Adore: as the scrappy underdog of RuPaul’s Drag Race’s sixth season
- Where you first saw Danny Noriega (a.k.a. Adore’s secret, non-drag identity): cracking the top 15 of American Idol’s seventh season
- What Danny and Adore have in common: great hair, identical DNA, and some seriously impressive vocal chords
- Famous fan: Britney Spears, who brought the queen onstage to perform with her in Las Vegas
- Adore’s catchphrase: “Party!”
- What you’ll hear live: tracks from her Billboard-charting pop debut, Till Death Do Us Party
- Tunes to check out beforehand: “Party” (duh); the chilling “I Adore U”
Channeling his inner Emily Post, the infamous "RuPaul's Drag Race" contestant walks us through the finer points of drag show etiquette.