All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $15 for one general-admission ticket (up to $25.30 value)
- Sharon Needles: Friday, September 4, at 9 p.m.
- Adore Delano: Saturday, October 3, at 9 p.m.
- First home: the cornfields of Iowa
- Second home: the nightclubs of Pittsburgh
- Third home: the fourth season of RuPaul’s Drag Race, which she won
- Fourth home: the land of the undead, where she rules as queen
- Seriously?: no, but with a look that relies on goth-chic and macabre imagery (think dark eyeshadow, corpse makeup, and talon-like nails), she totally could
- Other things Sharon Needles has conquered: the iTunes dance charts (thanks to her debut album, PG-13); the cocktail bar of Watch What Happens Live; the cover of Out Magazine’s “Out100” issue
- What you’ll hear at her live show: spooky pop songs backed by a full band
- Creepy, cheeky tune to check out beforehand: “Call Me On The Ouija Board”
- Where you first saw Adore: as the scrappy underdog of RuPaul’s Drag Race’s sixth season
- Where you first saw Danny Noriega (a.k.a. Adore’s secret, non-drag identity): cracking the top 15 of American Idol’s seventh season
- What Danny and Adore have in common: great hair, identical DNA, and some seriously impressive vocal chords
- Famous fan: Britney Spears, who brought the queen onstage to perform with her in Las Vegas
- Adore’s catchphrase: “Party!”
- What you’ll hear live: tracks from her Billboard-charting pop debut, Till Death Do Us Party
- Tunes to check out beforehand: “Party” (duh); the chilling “I Adore U”
Channeling his inner Emily Post, the infamous "RuPaul's Drag Race" contestant walks us through the finer points of drag show etiquette.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.