What You'll Get
Virtually nothing can defeat the raw power of rock music, with the possible exception of paper music. Pump your fist with this deal.
- V103’s Band Camp rock festival
- When: Saturday, October 5, at 11 a.m.
- Where: Rio Ramaza Campground
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 11 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $9 for one ticket (up to a $15 value)
- $16 for two tickets (up to a $30 value)<p>
- What you’ll hear: 17 of the biggest local rock acts, plugged and unplugged
- Mainstage headliners: FallRise and Some Fear None
- Bands FallRise has shared the stage with: Adema, Taproot, Smile Empty Soul
- Some Fear None’s most recent album: 2013’s break hold & elevate
- Other acts rocking their amps: For All I’ve Done, Chernobog, Prylosis, Clockwork Hero
- On the acoustic stage: Sovern, Race to the Bottom, Overwatch
- The organizer: V103, a non-profit, web-based radio station geared toward supporting local music
- What else there is to do: games and activities for kids, raffles for adults, air-guitar contests for heavy-metal mimes
- For those who headbang until their vision blurs and they can’t drive: camp sites are available for rent<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 6, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue Box Office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Rio Ramaza Campground. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects V103Rock's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Gates open at 11AM. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.