- $18 for one ticket for Value seating (up to $36.20 value)
- $27 for one ticket for Advantage seating (up to $52.60 value)
- $42 for one ticket for Superior seating (up to $78.20 value)
- $66 for one ticket for Premium seating (up to $120.15 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Band of Her Majesty’s Royal Marines and Highland Pipers and Dancers
Some of the military’s finest musicians rendezvous with the Highland Dancers of the Scots Guard for a remarkable display of music and dance. With a history that dates back to the 1930s, they don their traditional garb—white helmets and fetching kilts, respectively—and showcase their mastery of drill, dance, and melody. Expect to hear traditional music from England, Scotland, Ireland, and Wales, and to see traditional dancing from at least one of those places (but probably not the Welshy Wobble).
ARTS San Antonio
ARTS San Antonio brings cultural magic from around the country to South Texas. Chicago’s Joffrey Ballet, Cuba’s Arturo Sandoval, and New York’s Spanish Harlem Orchestra have all been presented by ARTS SA to enrich the community.