What You'll Get
- $60 for one two-day pass for general admission in the North 40 section (up to $83 value)
- $99 for one two-day pass for general admission section (up to $135 value)
- Click here to view the venue layout
Bands in the Backyard
- Billy Currington: After hitting the big time with 2003’s “Walk a Little Straighter,” this Geogria-bred country crooner continued his winning streak with Number One hits such as “Must Be Doin’ Somethin’ Right”, “Good Directions”, and the Grammy-nominated smash, “People Are Crazy.”
- Old Dominion: Straight out of Nashville with a sound that blends contemporary country with rock and hip-hop, this five-piece topped the charts with hits such as “Break Up with Him,” “Snapback,” and “Song from Another Time.”
- Thomas Rhett: While he’s known for singles such as “It Goes Like This,” “Make Me Wanna,” and “T-Shirt,” Rhett has also written songs for Jason Aldean and Florida Georgia Line.
- Kane Brown: The baritone-voiced country crooner rose to fame when his self-released cover of Lee Brice’s “I Don’t Dance” went viral. His major-label debut single, “Used to Love You Sober” rocketed to the top of the iTunes Country charts.
- Also Appearing: Tim Montana and the Shrednecks
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 18, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Ticketmaster is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.