What You'll Get
- $58 for one two-day pass for general admission in the North 40 section (up to $80.41 value)
- Click here to view the venue layout
Bands in the Backyard
- Billy Currington: After hitting the big time with 2003’s “Walk a Little Straighter,” this Geogria-bred country crooner continued his winning streak with Number One hits such as “Must Be Doin’ Somethin’ Right”, “Good Directions”, and the Grammy-nominated smash, “People Are Crazy.”
- Old Dominion: Straight out of Nashville with a sound that blends contemporary country with rock and hip-hop, this five-piece topped the charts with hits such as “Break Up with Him,” “Snapback,” and “Song from Another Time.”
- Thomas Rhett: While he’s known for singles such as “It Goes Like This,” “Make Me Wanna,” and “T-Shirt,” Rhett has also written songs for Jason Aldean and Florida Georgia Line.
- Kane Brown: The baritone-voiced country crooner rose to fame when his self-released cover of Lee Brice’s “I Don’t Dance” went viral. His major-label debut single, “Used to Love You Sober” rocketed to the top of the iTunes Country charts.
- Also Appearing: Tim Montana and the Shrednecks
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 18, 2017. Voucher not accepted at event, tickets will be emailed about 10 days prior to show. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must provide email address at checkout which we will provide to facilitate redemption. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.