- $69 for one ticket to the race and a parking pass ($183.75 value)
- $169 for one ticket to the race, a parking pass, and one Pit Pass ($283.75 value)
- The Pit Pass grants access to the stage, plus limited areas of the infield as well as pit road when the track is cool (other options don’t provide access near stage).
- Seats will be assigned to either the Ford section, rows 25–68, or the Chrysler section, rows 25–50. Click here to view the seating chart.
- The race is Jeff Gordon’s last appearance in Charlotte
- Note: All fans in attendance can enjoy a free pre-race concert featuring five-time Grammy-nominated, Country Music Association “New Artist of the Year”-winning country artist Hunter Hayes.
Bank of America 500
With the championship round looming in late November, the Sprint Cup Series returns home to Charlotte Motor Speedway on October 10 for the Bank of America 500—the only Saturday-night race in the Chase for the Sprint Cup Series championship. That evening, drivers will jockey for points as they attempt to claw their way through the contender round and advance to the eliminator round. Prior to the race, country music star Hunter Hayes will belt out tunes from his growing collection of hits, simultaneously revving up the crowd and helping nervous cars get in the zone.