- $25 for one ticket to see Dueling Pianos, plus one drink (up to $40 value)
- When: Select dates from December 31–February 28; click here for full list.
- Where: Bar Nine
- Seating: reserved
- Door time: Friday shows: 9:00 pm; Saturday shows: 8:30 pm
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Bar Nine has a two-item minimum, which does not include the free drink
- Where they’ve been: New York-New York, as in the hotel and casino in Las Vegas
- Where they are now: New York, New York, as in the city
- What they do: duel, with pianos
- What that entails: trading ivory licks, leading audience sing-alongs, wittily bantering with each other
- What that doesn’t entail: setting up cannons on their pianos and firing at each other
- What songs they play: whatever the audience wants
- Which might include: Jerry Lee Lewis, Billy Joel, and Bon Jovi
Please be advised: Shows begin promptly at their scheduled time. If you have a reservation, you must arrive 30 minutes prior to showtime to be seated. There will be no late seating. Once the show begins, there will be a strict standing room only policy.