What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket to see Dueling Pianos, plus one drink (up to $40 value)
- When: Fridays and Saturdays, through May 30. Friday show time at 9 p.m. Saturday show time at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Bar Nine
- Door time: 30 minutes before show time
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Bar Nine has a two-item minimum, which does not include the free drink
- Where they’ve been: New York-New York, as in the hotel and casino in Las Vegas
- Where they are now: New York, New York, as in the city
- What they do: duel, with pianos
- What that entails: trading ivory licks, leading audience sing-alongs, wittily bantering with each other
- What that doesn’t entail: setting up cannons on their pianos and firing at each other
- What songs they play: whatever the audience wants
- Which might include: Jerry Lee Lewis, Billy Joel, and Bon Jovi
Please be advised: Shows begin promptly at their scheduled time. If you have a reservation, you must arrive 30 minutes prior to showtime to be seated. There will be no late seating. Once the show begins, there will be a strict standing room only policy.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 30, 2015. 8/person. Reservation req. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of show for ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must reserve together to sit together. Discount reflects Bar Nine's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors 30 min before show. ADA seats, call box office upon receipt of voucher-avail. is limited. 21+, 2 drink min. Not valid w/ other deals, discounts, or promotions. Seats not held after show begins,becomes standing room only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.