All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $12 for one reserved table for up to four people ticket to see Dueling Pianos (up to $25 value)
- When: Fridays at 9 p.m., and Saturdays at 8:30 p.m., through December 26
- Where: Bar Nine
- Door time: 8:30 p.m. on Fridays, 8:00 p.m. on Saturdays
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Bar Nine has a two-item minimum
- Where they’ve been: New York-New York, as in the hotel and casino in Las Vegas
- Where they are now: New York, New York, as in the city
- What they do: duel, with pianos
- What that entails: trading ivory licks, leading audience sing-alongs, wittily bantering with each other
- What that doesn’t entail: setting up cannons on their pianos and firing at each other
- What songs they play: whatever the audience wants
- Which might include: Jerry Lee Lewis, Billy Joel, and Bon Jovi
Please be advised: Shows begin promptly at their scheduled time. If you have a reservation, you must arrive 30 minutes prior to showtime to be seated. There will be no late seating. Once the show begins, there will be a strict standing room only policy.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 26, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Reservation required with the bar at least 48 hours prior to show. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. 2-item min. required per person. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.