- One ticket to the Santa Monica Grand Tasting
- When: Saturday, June 13–Sunday, June 14; 8 p.m. for general admission, 7 p.m. for VIP
- Where: Santa Monica Pier
- Door time: 7 p.m. for VIP; 8 p.m. for general admission
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- Attire: chic casual (no shorts or flip-flops allowed)
- 21+ only
- Click here to view the lineup of chefs
- $59 for one general admission single-day ticket (up to $100 value)
- $79 for one VIP single-day ticket (up to $150 value)
VIP tickets include a meet and greet with the chefs, plus one extra hour at the expo.
Santa Monica Grand Tasting
- The Event: a two-day culinary expo featuring unique food and beverage pairings from a lineup of L.A.’s top chefs, set on the scenic Santa Monica pier
- The Chefs: over 50 vendors are slated to appear daily, including Susan Feniger of Border Grill, Raj Dixit of Stonehill Tavern, Adam Fleischman of TacoTeca, Kimmy Tang of 9021PHO, and David Hands of Bouchon
From intimate VIP dinners to pro-football events for thousands of people, the team behind Barcelona Event Planning has the experience to coordinate a successful gathering of any size. A division of marketing virtuosos Barcelona Enterprises, they can create lighting designs and special effects, custom chuppas, and floral centerpieces that make parties both personalized and glamorous, much like a red carpet woven out of the guest of honor’s hair. Their event expertise has fueled shindigs ranging from St. Patrick’s Day festivals and pirate festivals to charitable events that benefit animal shelters and children’s hospitals, including the Beverly Hills Wine Festival and the Indulge Los Angeles Chocolate Festival and Pastry Show.