All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Spectator sports are marked by traditions, like dumping Gatorade on the winning coach and setting the losing coach’s Honda on fire. Feel the heat of competition with this deal to see the Brooklyn Hoops Holiday Invitational men’s college basketball tripleheader at the Barclays Center on Saturday, December 22, at 3 p.m. Doors open at 2 p.m.
Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for one ticket for seating in lower-level sections 1, 3, 13, 15–17, 19, 29, or 31; 100-level sections 102, 104, 105, 111, 112, 114, 115, or 118–121; or 200-level sections 201–231 (up to a $32.60 value)
- $28 for one ticket for seating in lower-level side sections 4, 6–10, or 12; or 100-level side sections 106–110 or 122–126 (up to a $64.75 value)<p>
The tripleheader includes the following games:
- Tulane University against Hofstra University at 3 p.m.
- The University of South Carolina against Manhattan College at 5:30 p.m.
- Seton Hall University against Long Island University–Brooklyn at 8 p.m.<p>
On Saturday, December 22, the Brooklyn Hoops Holiday Invitational pits local New York teams against squads from New Jersey and beyond in an NCAA men’s college basketball tripleheader. Kicking off the afternoon, the Tulane Green Wave come to town looking for their first road win against a Hofstra team whose only wins this season have come on their home turf. South Carolina represents the SEC with a scoring attack led by junior guard Brenton Williams, averaging 13.2 points per game this season. But to reach the net, he’ll have to get past Manhattan College’s defensive stopper Rhamel Brown, who has posted 16 blocks in nine games this season, more than the rest of the team and the team’s cheerleaders combined. LIU Brooklyn started its season 0–4 before a turnaround five-game winning streak, but its recent fortunes will be tested by a Seton Hall squad that has blown out opponents by an average of more than 10 points a game.
Though this merchant sometimes offers a discounted price online, the deal is still the best deal available.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 22, 2012. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 12/22 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Barclays Center. Must provide first and last name at checkout, which we will provide to facilitate redemption of voucher. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before event start time. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.