All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to the Legacy of Hope Concert featuring Common, Robin Thicke, Chic, Miri Bin-Ari, and Jonathan Butler
- When: Wednesday, August 26 at 8 p.m.
- Where: Barclays Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- $36.24 for 100-level (up to $45.30 value)
- $47.07 for lower bowl, sections 6–18 or 20–26 (up to $67.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Legacy of Hope Concert in Support of The Nelson Mandela Children’s Hospital
- Common: The rapper, hip-hop star, actor, and activist created an underground following in the ’90s before bursting onto the scene with 2000’s Like Water for Chocolate. He also recently won an Academy Award for co-writing “Glory” from Selma, which he can add to his two Grammy Awards, three BET Hip-Hop Awards, and one Golden Globe Award.
- Robin Thicke: With his neo pompadour, effortless charisma, and soulful voice that glides between smooth tenor and playful falsetto, the singer/songwriter/showman owned 2013 with the juggernaut hit “Blurred Lines,” and showed his most sensitive side on 2014’s yearning Paula.
- **Chic **: As one of the biggest groups of the ’70s disco era, the New York force of funk kept dance floors waxed with tracks such as “Le Freak” and “Dance, Dance, Dance (Yowsah Yowsah Yowsah).”
- Jonathan Butler: The guitarist and tenor blends jazz fusion, R&B, and worship music, much of it inspired by his childhood experiences with apartheid in South Africa. This emphasis on social justice and the power of change has earned two Grammy nominations.
- Miri Ben-Ari: Best known as “The Hip Hop Violinist” or by the simpler title of “The United Nations Goodwill Ambassador of Music to The United Nations Association of Brazil,” this Israeli-born master of the bow scored a Grammy for co-writing Kanye West’s “Jesus Walks” and received the prestigious Ellis Island Medal of Honor in 2015.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 26, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.