Going to a basketball game lets fans feel the excitement and hear the pleas for quiet from the family living underneath the bleachers. Root for the home team with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to the Entertainers Basketball Classic with Performances by Fabolous, Wale, and Big Sean
- When: Sunday, July 27, at 4:30 p.m.
- Where: Barclays Center
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $35 for mid-level end zone seats in sections 102–104 or 112–120 (a $60 value)
- $49 for lower-level end zone seats in sections 1–15, 17, or 31 (an $85 value)
- $75 for celebrity corners seats in sections 3–6, 10–13, 19–22, or 26–29 (a $149 value)
- $99 for lower-center seats in rows 11 and up in sections 7–9 or 23–25 (a $165 value)
- $119 for lower-center seats in rows 1–10 of sections 7–9 and 23–25 (a $195 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Entertainers Basketball Classic
Spectators beware: any player on the court during the Entertainers Basketball Classic is putting their ankles at risk. The one-day tournament pits basketball teams from Philadelphia, New York City, Los Angeles, and the DMV (short for D.C., Maryland, and Virginia) in a three-game showdown—two semifinal games and a championship—to determine which roundball mecca can hoop the hardest. Each team features a mixture of pro basketball players, legendary street ballers, and celebrity coaches. Rappers Wale and Fabolous will coach Team DMV and Team New York, respectively, and—along with fellow rhymer Big Sean—will break up the action with music performances and heartsick freestyles about their lost love with the triangle offense.