What You'll Get
- $16 for one general-admission ticket (up to $26.87 value)
Dates and Times
- Friday or Saturday, June 9 or 10, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, June 11, at 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday–Saturday, June 15–17, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, June 18, at 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday–Saturday, June 21–24, at 7:30 p.m.
- The plot: Set in a Catholic boarding school, the musical tells a tale of love between two high-school boys: sensitive and socially awkward Peter, and Jason, the golden-boy popular jock.
- The music: The story’s pop-rock score tackles issues of identity, sexuality, religion, and love.
- For fans of: Rent and Spring Awakening
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 24, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.