What You'll Get
- $35 for one orchestra ticket (rows K–Y) (up to $50 value)
- Click to see the seating chart.
The Rocky Horror Picture Show with Barry Bostwick
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show: A wholesome couple named Brad and Janet find themselves stranded in the castle of a gender-bending mad scientist and his band of outcasts, which includes a hunchback butler, a muscly creation called Rocky, and a reanimated delivery boy played by Meatloaf.
- The Rocky Horror Recipe: equal parts horror, campy sci-fi, and rock ‘n’ roll musical
- The Rocky Horror Experience: Live actors perform in sync with the movie and encourage audience participation, whether it’s getting out of your seat to do the group “Time Warp” dance, shining a flashlight during “Over at the Frankenstein Place,” or popping a balloon if your date falls asleep.
- The Rocky Horror Experience when Barry Bostwick’s in the house: even more excitement thanks to a Q&A with Brad Majors himself. The evening also features a costume contest.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 29, 2016. Limit 20/person. May redeem voucher starting 24 hours after purchase, through day of show, at the box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.