- One ticket to see Barry Gibb
- When: Monday, May 19, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Wells Fargo Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for sections 204–210A (up to $41.40 value)
- $25 for sections 201–203, 211–215, or 223–224 (up to $51.70 value)
- $50 for sections 105–109 (up to $105.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- How most music fans know Barry: as a member of the Bee Gees
- Who some music fans mistake Barry for: Jimmy Fallon
- Incidentally: Barry announced this tour on Jimmy Fallon’s show
- Overwhelming proof that he’s an all-time great songwriter: he shares the record for consecutive Billboard Hot 100 number ones with McCartney and Lennon, and made the Guinness Book of World Records for being the second most successful songwriter in history (behind McCartney)
- Plus: he’s in the Songwriters Hall of Fame, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, a fellow of the British Academy of Songwriters, Composers and Authors, and is probably a great hugger
- The Mythology Tour: a golden opportunity for Barry Gibb to share the diverse Bee Gees song book with generations of fans, and to salute his departed brothers Robin and Maurice
- What you’ll hear: the Bee Gees from A to Zee, encompassing soulful ’60s hits such as “To Love Somebody” to the disco heydays of “Stayin’ Alive”
- The band: a gang of Gibbs, including Barry’s son Stephen and Maurice’s daughter Samantha