What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass to Barry Gibb’s Mythology Tour (up to a $49 value)
- When: Saturday, May 31, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Concord Pavilion
- General admission lawn
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How most music fans know Barry: as a member of the Bee Gees
- Overwhelming proof that he’s an all-time great songwriter: he shares the record for consecutive Billboard Hot 100 number ones with McCartney and Lennon, and made the Guinness Book of World Records for being the second most successful songwriter in history (behind McCartney)
- Plus: he’s in the Songwriters Hall of Fame, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, a fellow of the British Academy of Songwriters, Composers and Authors, and received a Brit Award for Outstanding Contribution to Music
- The Mythology Tour: a golden opportunity for Barry Gibb to share the diverse Bee Gees song book with generations of fans, and to salute his departed brothers Robin and Maurice
- What you’ll hear: the Bee Gees from A to Zee, encompassing soulful ’60s hits such as “To Love Somebody” to the disco heydays of “Stayin’ Alive”
- The band: a gang of Gibbs, including Barry’s son Stephen and Maurice’s daughter Samantha
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 1, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Concord Pavilion on 5/31. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.