- One G-Pass to see Barry Gibb: Mythology the Tour Live
- When: Friday, May 23, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for the mezzanine (up to $52 value)
- $35 for stadium 2 reserved (up to $63.50 value)
- $50 for stadium 1 or 2 (up to $116.65 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How most music fans know Barry: as a member of the Bee Gees
- Who some music fans mistake Barry for: Jimmy Fallon
- Incidentally: Barry announced this tour on Jimmy Fallon’s show
- Overwhelming proof that he’s an all-time great songwriter: he shares the record for consecutive Billboard Hot 100 number ones with McCartney and Lennon, and made the Guinness Book of World Records for being the second most successful songwriter in history (behind McCartney)
- Plus: he’s in the Songwriters Hall of Fame, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, a fellow of the British Academy of Songwriters, Composers and Authors, and is probably a great hugger
- The Mythology Tour: a golden opportunity for Barry Gibb to share the diverse Bee Gees song book with generations of fans, and to salute his departed brothers Robin and Maurice
- What you’ll hear: the Bee Gees from A to Zee, encompassing soulful ’60s hits such as “To Love Somebody” to the disco heydays of “Stayin’ Alive”
- The band: a gang of Gibbs, including Barry’s son Stephen and Maurice’s daughter Samantha
94% of 111 customers recommend
“Awesome concert venue”
“We went in a caravan of 4 cars had a great time”
“Clear directions on how to get there , it does not take place at the Nikon theatre”