What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Barry Manilow
- When: Friday, January 17, at 8 p.m.
- Where: BB&T Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $66 for sections 104, 105, 107, 108, 111, 112, 114, or 115 (up to $113.49 value)
- $48 for sections 401–404, 415–418, or 434 (up to $82.74 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- Who is Barry Manilow?: the showman of our generation
- How long has he been reigning?: long enough to sell 80 million albums
- What his crown is made of: 10 gold and 12 multi-platinum records
- His most recent gold album: 2010's The Greatest Love Songs of All Time
- Songs he wrote: "Copacabana," "Daybreak," "I Made It Through the Rain"
- Songs he didn't write: "I Write the Songs"
- His famous friends: Bette Midler, Dionne Warwick, Dave Grohl, Marilyn Manson
- What he told the Telegraph about Manson: "We had a great conversation and really connected . . . I turned into a fan—I wrote him a gushy fan letter!"
- So is he basically just the nicest guy?: yes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 17, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at BB&T Center on 1/17. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.