- One G-Pass to see Barry Manilow
- At the Peoria Civic Center on Thursday, March 24, at 7:30 p.m.
- At the BMO Harris Bank Center on Saturday, March 26, at 7:30 p.m.
- $57 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 17B, 17C, 18–20, 21A, or 21B (up to $71.20 value)
- $74 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 16–18 or 20–22 (up to $92.40 value)
- $92 for one G-Pass for seating in floor sections C or A (up to $113.90 value)
- Click to view the seating chart at the Peoria Civic Center
- $57 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 107–118 (up to $70.30 value)
- $74 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 105–106, 119–120, or floor section 3 (up to $91.50 value)
- $90 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 104 or 121 or floor section 2 (up to $111.90 value)
- Click to view the seating chart at the BMO Harris Bank Center
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who is Barry Manilow?: the showman of our generation
- How long has he been performing?: long enough to sell 80 million albums
- His achievements include: 10 gold and 12 multiplatinum records
- His most recent Grammy Nomination: 2014’s Night Songs
- Songs he wrote: “Copacabana (At The Copa),” “Daybreak,” “I Made It Through the Rain”
- Guest stars posthumously appearing on his latest, My Dream Duets: Whitney Houston, Louis Armstrong, Judy Garland, Marilyn Monroe