At Peoria Civic Center on Thursday, March 24, at 7:30 p.m.
- $36 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 16, 17A–C, 18–20, 22, and 21A–C (up to $71.20 value)
- $57 for one G-Pass for seating on floor A or C (up to $113.90 value)
- $84 for one G-Pass for seating on floor A or C, sections 1, 2, 12, and 13 (up to $167.45 value)
- Click to view the seating chart at the Peoria Civic Center
At BMO Harris Bank Center on Saturday, March 26, at 7:30 p.m.
- $25 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 205–207 and 218–220 (up to $48.35 value)
- $46 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 106 and 119 and Floor 3 (up to $91.50 value)
- $56 for one G-Pass for seating on floor 2 (up to $111.90 value)
- $82 for one G-Pass for seating in section 122 (up to $162.95 value)
- Click to view the seating chart at the BMO Harris Bank Center
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who is Barry Manilow?: the showman of our generation
- How long has he been performing?: long enough to sell 80 million albums
- His achievements include: 10 gold and 12 multiplatinum records
- His most recent Grammy Nomination: 2014’s Night Songs
- Songs he wrote: “Copacabana (At The Copa),” “Daybreak,” “I Made It Through the Rain”
- Guest stars posthumously appearing on his latest, My Dream Duets: Whitney Houston, Louis Armstrong, Judy Garland, Marilyn Monroe