What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Barry Manilow
- When: Friday, January 31, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Tampa Bay Times Forum
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees. <p>
- $47 for P4 seating, indicated in orange on the seating chart (up to $83.54 value)
- $65 for P3 seating, indicated in pink on the seating chart (up to $114.39 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
**How G-Pass Works:** Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- Who is Barry Manilow?: the showman of our generation
- How long has he been reigning?: long enough to sell 80 million albums
- What his crown is made of: 10 gold and 12 multi-platinum records
- His most recent gold album: 2010’s The Greatest Love Songs of All Time
- Songs he wrote: “Copacabana,” “Daybreak,” “I Made It Through the Rain”
- Songs he didn’t write: “I Write the Songs”
- His famous friends: Bette Midler, Dionne Warwick, Dick Clark, Marilyn Manson
- What he told the Telegraph about Manson: “We had a great conversation and really connected . . . I turned into a fan—I wrote him a gushy fan letter!”
- So is he basically just the nicest guy?: yes<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 31, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Tampa Bay Times Forum on 1/31. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.