What You'll Get
- $43 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 101–102, 119–120, 203–206, and 219–222 (up to $71.55 value)
- $57 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 103–104, 117–118, 216–219, and 207–209 (up to $95.54 value)
- $72 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 105–107 and 114–116 (up to $119.53 value)
- $105 for one G-Pass for seating in floor sections 1–6 (up to $179.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who is Barry Manilow?: the showman of our generation
- How long has he been performing?: long enough to sell 80 million albums
- His achievements include: 10 gold and 12 multiplatinum records
- His most recent Grammy Nomination: 2014’s Night Songs
- Songs he wrote: “Copacabana (At The Copa),” “Daybreak,” “I Made It Through the Rain”
- Guest stars posthumously appearing on his latest, My Dream Duets: Whitney Houston, Louis Armstrong, Judy Garland, Marilyn Monroe
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 28, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.