- One G-Pass to see Barry Manilow
- When: Thursday, January 30, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Pensacola Bay Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $53 for sections 102–104 or 112–115 (up to $91.89 value)
- $65 for sections 1–3 (up to $113.04 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- Who is Barry Manilow?: the showman of our generation
- How long has he been reigning?: long enough to sell 80 million albums
- What his crown is made of: 10 gold and 12 multi-platinum records
- His most recent gold album: 2010's The Greatest Love Songs of All Time
- Songs he wrote: "Copacabana," "Daybreak," "I Made It Through the Rain"
- Songs he didn't write: "I Write the Songs"
- His famous friends: Bette Midler, Dionne Warwick, Dick Clark, Marilyn Manson
- What he told the Telegraph about Manson: "We had a great conversation and really connected . . . I turned into a fan—I wrote him a gushy fan letter!"
- So is he basically just the nicest guy?: yes