Five interactive mobile exhibit galleries join up with VR technology to celebrate baseball’s history, traditions, and Hall of Famers
About This Deal
- One ticket to the Baseball Hall of Fame Tour, starting from $17
Baseball Hall of Fame Tour
Thanks to one-of-a-kind interactive mobile exhibits, VR technology, an IMAX theater, and priceless artifacts, baseball fans of all ages will enjoy this unique opportunity to immerse themselves right into the sport’s greatest moments — at their fingertips and in their hometown. Read on for some highlights of the We Are Baseball tour:
- IMAX: Experience a mobile IMAX theater showcasing an original IMAX film that immerses fans into the past, present and future of baseball.
- VR: Pioneering virtual reality (VR) company Jaunt takes you up close and personal with the game’s brightest stars – on field, in the dugout, and throughout unique ballpark locations.
- History Selfie: Put yourself into some of baseball’s most iconic moments and share with your friends, family, and followers via social media.
- Hall of Fame Plaques in HD: Scroll through an interactive experience of the Hall of Fame plaques for every inductee.
- Video Exhibit Cases: In a first-of-its-kind for baseball artifacts, utilize video screens to get the story behind a specific artifact before the artifact itself is revealed behind the screen.
- Personal Plaques: Using touch screen technology and high resolution cameras, take your own photo to create a personal Hall of Fame replica plaque and craft your own Hall of Fame story.
- Interactive Games: An interactive touch screen table will allow you to play games against family, friends, and other We Are Baseball visitors, earning points for your favorite MLB team.