All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass to see Bastille (up to $44.80 value)
- When: Thursday, November 6, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Cedar Park Center
- Seating: reserved section 104, 105, 119, or 120
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Bastille began: as singer/songwriter Dan Smith’s one-man band, but quickly blossomed into the four-piece synth-pop group that’s taken the globe by storm
- Single that blew up Bastille like Mount Vesuvius: the arena-ready “Pompeii”
- British accolades bestowed upon this very British band: BRIT Award nominations for best British Group, British Single of the Year, British Album of the Year, an award for Breakthough British Act, and the Golden Crumpet
- Eclectic influences you might hear in Bastille’s music: Bat for Lashes, Simon & Garfunkle, and the TV series Twin Peaks
- What to expect at the show: a set of alluring anthems from their platinum debut Bad Blood
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 6, 2014. Limit 4 per person. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at Cedar Park Center on 11/06/14. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.