- $20 for one G-Pass to see Bastille (up to $44.80 value)
- When: Thursday, November 6, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Cedar Park Center
- Seating: reserved section 104, 105, 119, or 120
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Bastille began: as singer/songwriter Dan Smith’s one-man band, but quickly blossomed into the four-piece synth-pop group that’s taken the globe by storm
- Single that blew up Bastille like Mount Vesuvius: the arena-ready “Pompeii”
- British accolades bestowed upon this very British band: BRIT Award nominations for best British Group, British Single of the Year, British Album of the Year, an award for Breakthough British Act, and the Golden Crumpet
- Eclectic influences you might hear in Bastille’s music: Bat for Lashes, Simon & Garfunkle, and the TV series Twin Peaks
- What to expect at the show: a set of alluring anthems from their platinum debut Bad Blood