- $38 for one upper-balcony ticket (up to $58 value)
- $48 for one mezzanine ticket (up to $68 value)
- Click here to see the seating chart.
The Beach Boys
- 50+: the number of years that The Beach Boys have been catching waves of melody
- 3: the number of “Of Fames” that have inducted The Beach Boys—the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Vocal Group Hall of Fame, and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- 12: The Beach Boys’ ranking on Rolling Stone’s list of the “100 Greatest Artists of All Time”
- Beach Boys classics you’ll likely hear: “Good Vibrations,” “Surfin’ Safari,” “I Get Around,” “Fun, Fun, Fun”
- Beach Boys classic you won’t hear: “Surf City”
- Why not?: Because it’s a Jan and Dean song
- Which golden-era Beach Boys are performing?: Mike Love and Bruce Johnston
- New Beach People providing backup: Tim Bonhomme, Randell Kirsch, Scott Totem, John Cowsill (of ’60s family band The Cowsills), Christian Love (of Mike Love’s loins)
- Red: the color travel agents’ faces get after repeatedly telling insistent customers that there are no flights to “Kokomo”
Baton Rouge River Center Theatre
220 St. Louis St.
Baton Rouge, LA 70802