What You'll Get
Like cliff diving or ferret ownership, football is an endeavor best watched from the sidelines. Witness acts of bodily bravery with today’s deal to see the Battle of Florida football game at Florida Atlantic University Stadium in Boca Raton on Saturday, January 21, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 6 p.m. Choose from the following options:
- For $10, you get one ticket for seating in sections 123–125, 129, 130, 223–225, 229, or 230 (up to a $21.50 value, including all fees).
- For $15, you get one yellow-zone ticket (up to a $29.75 value, including all fees).
- For $40, you get a premium ticket package (up to an $80.50 total value), which includes:
- One ticket for premium seating in sections 101–109, 201, 202, 208, or 209 (up to a $40.50 value, including all fees)
- An autographed photo by the game’s coaches, Bobby Bowden and Howard Schnellenberger (a $40 value)
- For $56, you get a game-day package (up to a $113.14 total value), which includes:
- One premium ticket package (up to an $80.50 value, including all fees)
- One ticket to the VIP Tailgate Party, beginning at 5 p.m. in the grass lot on the southwest side of the stadium (up to a $32.64 value, including all fees)<p>
A full week of fan-friendly events, the Battle of Florida culminates in a clash between two all-star football teams, showcasing NFL-draft-eligible collegiate players with direct ties to the Sunshine State. Leading the North Florida squad will be living legend and second-winningest coach in college football history, Bobby Bowden, whose resumé includes 300 victories and two national championships with the Florida State Seminoles. Coach Howard Schnellenberger captains the South Florida faction with equally impressive credentials, having been a key part of four collegiate national titles, two Super Bowl champions, and one undefeated season in tabletop electric football. On game day, fans can opt to enjoy a VIP tailgate party, where live music, a fresh spread of eats, and pep talks from retired tackling dummies combine to warm up gridiron engines.
Pro scouts will also pepper the stands as they prospect a field brimming with potential NFL talent and nearly dangerous levels of state pride. Although rosters have yet to be announced, the Battle of Florida promises to lure some of the state’s most highly sought-after players, affording fans and a nationwide television audience the chance to watch stars before they move onto the next level or sign lucrative contracts to play in an experimental moon league.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 21, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of game for a ticket at FAU Stadium. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at FAU Stadium. Must provide first and last name at checkout, which will be provided to FAU Stadium. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.