What You'll Get
Though often regarded as instinct, fighting is actually a skill acquired in the womb, where all babies must defeat their evil selves in order to be born. Witness the fruit of prenatal training with today’s deal for one ticket to see Battlefield Fight League 10: War at the Wesbild Centre in Vernon on Saturday, August 20, at 7 p.m. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. Choose from the following seating options:
• For $20, you get a seat in sections J or K (a $40 value, including ticket fee and HST).
• For $22, you get a seat in sections L, M, N, E, F, or G (a $45 value, including ticket fee and HST).
• For $40, you get a ticket to the VIP section, row four (an $80 value, including ticket fee and HST).
• For $50, you get a ticket to the VIP section, row three (a $100 value, including ticket fee and HST).
• For $75, you get a ticket to the VIP section, row two (a $150 value, including ticket fee and HST).
Battlefield Fight League pits a lineup of mixed-martial-arts fighters both veteran and tenderfoot against one another in high-octane fights certain to sate the bloodlust of enthralled audiences. Battlefield Fight League 10’s headlining fight pits capoeira expert Marcus Vinicios against Matt Baker’s arsenal of knockout moves in a middleweight bout, testing fighting mettle and knowledge of pre-Elizabethan drama in a grueling contest. Dan MacIver will make his Battlefield Fight League debut against veteran fighter Marcus Hicks, and Matt Dwyer will make his professional MMA debut, allowing fighting fans to sample his grit. Bouts will take place in the Wesbild Centre, with more than 3,000 seats providing ample room for wild, KO-provoked arm waving and violent, masculine pearl clenching.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 21, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 8/20/11. Valid only for option purchased. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Wesbild Centre. Must provide first and last name at checkout. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.