What You'll Get
A great live performance is something you’ll be able to describe to your kids someday, unlike the way they looked midbirth. Scream along to your favorites with this deal.
- $24 for two tickets to see BAWDY! New York’s BIGGEST Little Vaudeville (up to a $70 value)
- When: select Thursdays at 9:30 p.m., April 30–June 25
- Where: Stage 72
- Seating: best available
- Door time: 9 p.m.
- Ticket values do not include the two-drink minimum (cash only).
BAWDY! New York’s BIGGEST Little Vaudeville
Warning: matches Merriam-Webster's definition of "bawdy": boisterously or humorously indecent
- What it is: a cabaret-style variety show that blends burlesque, comedy, and titillating musical numbers
- Where the idea came from: the sequined brain of lauded cabaret performer Jesse Luttrell
- Where you’ve seen Jesse Luttrell: Cats, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, and Caberet
- What Michael Musto has to say: “Luttrell wears shiny clothes, strikes dramatic gestures, and belts like a mofo, coming off like a dazzling amalgam of Peter Allen, Judy Garland, and Liza Minnelli. He’s such a star!”
- Items in Jesse Luttrell’s BAWDY! wardrobe: tuxedo jacket, fishnet stockings, and high heels
- What the critic from Times Square Chronicle says about the show: “It’s a classy production, wonderfully humorous at times, touchingly tender at other times.”
- What the grandmother of the critic from Times Square Chronicle says about the show: Nothing. She just smiles mischievously.
- Songs you may hear from Luttrell and his pasties-clad castmates: “Pour Me a Man,” “Someday My Prince Will Come,” “When I’m Drunk I’m Beautiful”
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Stage 72. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects BAWDY's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Stage 72 has a 2 drink minimum, and is cash only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.