All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $15 for one general-admission ticket and one drink (up to $23.82 value)
- The Show: A giddy blast of sing-along nostalgia akin to time traveling back to the ’80s and catching every popular hair metal outfit of the era on one stage in one night
- The Band: A tight six-piece from Chicago that rocks out the biggest and hairiest hits of the ’80s with spot-on musical accuracy, all while decked out in appropriately gaudy outfits and wigs
- The Hits: Hairbanger’s Ball’s songbook includes gems from Bon Jovi, Poison, Guns ‘N Roses, Def Leppard, Motley Crue, and more
- The Special Guests: Kirby and DJ Mikus
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 6, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Baxter's 942 Bar & Grill
Baxter's 942 Bar & Grill focuses on the important things in life—beer, music, and grilled meat. As bartenders kick open the kegs to pour drafts, a sizzling grill leaves each burger that walks across its surface lightly blackened, like anything a fireman kisses. Each night of the week, the eatery transforms into a music venue for local bands and DJs to strut their stuff, with karaoke on Wednesdays.