What You'll Get
- $40 for one G-Pass for seating in section 106 or 109 (up to $53.70 value)
- $55 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 103–105, 107, 108, or 110–112 (up to $70.95 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Bay Area Latino Festival
- Los Tigres Del Norte: Since 1968 this norteño family band has amassed six Grammys and six Latin Grammys, sold more than 30 million albums, and earned the number 15 spot on Billboard’s “30 Most Influential Latin Artists of All Time” list.
- Ozomatli: These three-time Grammy-winners have, at the State Department’s request, brought their frenetic, hip-shaking blend of rock, hip-hop, salsa, and cumbia to cities across the world. Recently, the band also broke the musical barrier at TEDxSF by giving the conference’s first musical talk and really, really impressing Ted.
- Los Angeles Azules: The hitmakers behind 1996’s “Cómo Te Voy a Olvidar” have spent nearly four decades crafting onda grupera and cumbia, earning a Grammy nomination along the way.
- Trio Ellas: This all-woman band folds jazz, country, and other genres into their mariachi music. They’ve also expanded their audience by performing alongside Lady Gaga.
- Grupo Fantasma: Nine-piece orchestrations from this high-energy, Grammy-winning Latin funk orchestra have been heard at Bonnaroo and the Montreal Jazz Festival, on Weeds, and alongside artists such as Prince, GZA, and Spoon.
- Los Rakas: This bilingual hip-hop duo weaves reggaetón and dancehall into their energy-pumping tracks.
- Tierra: Formed in the late ’70s, this Billboard-topping R&B band dominated in the ’80s, earning a hit for their cover of The Intruders’ “Together.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 13, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at venue on 9/12. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Ticket value includes all fees. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.